I have been picking up little thingies for my new apartment and the rule so far has been “anything I cannot stop looking at” and costs less than $10. I’ve discovered that this leads to a lot of blue floral patterns (I am my mother’s daughter in this regard) and nature-themed stuff. It makes me feel like I live in Anthropologie, which is a long-term goal of mine. Here are a few links to items that fit the bill, because crafting is cheap!
- Birch bulletin board: oh, my God.
- Leaf coasters: to complement my collection of beer coasters stolen from various establishments.
- Knit birdies: can’t get enough fluffy birds in my life.
- Bird wall art: maybe with paint instead of black marker, but then again, I do love to color.
- Ribbon wreath: green instead of black, and it’ll look leafy, right?